domingo, 1 de novembro de 2009

The Letter



It's got my name on it,
and it's just waiting there for me,
i feel the cold run through my veins.

and it's got her shame on it,
she couldnt say it to my face,
but i wont waste time placing blame.

[chorus]
but i know that i'll move on,
and tell myself i'll find me something better,
i let go and just forget her.
she was no good for me,
deep down i know that's the way it has to be so,
how comes i still can't open this letter?
i can't forget her.

really wish i could

well, there must be a name for it,
whatever this is you've done to me,
i'm all twisted up inside.

well who's gonna pay for it,
if it's not you i guess it's me,
you left with you're life and took mine.

[chorus]x2

it's got my name on it,
and it's just waiting there for me.

2 comentários: